Tuesday 13 February 2018

vString Revolutions - Beyond Breasts Now available



It seems the Beyond Breasts are popular with my customers to degree I have been asked to convert them over to vString Revolution specs. I'm not one to argue and the result is (to the best of my knowledge) the largest Fitted Mesh breasts available on SL. Beyond really do take things to the extreme and these really do go beyond all acceptable norms.


You get full fitted mesh with Clothing, Underwear and Skin layers all Omega Advanced and ADV ready. You also get Pasties and a Classic Tanktop you can use with older applier - a nod to the past in a way.

They come with Large, Fat and Mega nipples versions and include three models - Mega, Giga and OTT. There is also the standard vString piercing system too.

They are in store at 1000L$ which includes the Beyond Fusion Versions....
Talking of which....

I also realise that some customers may want to upgrade to the full Revolution version. If you do, drop me a notecard inworld and I will be happy to do those upgrades for you for 500L$.

Enjoy!