Thursday 8 February 2018

Fusion Ultima - vString Fusion Breasts Update

Back when Fusion Ultima was released, I said that I would get the original 1.5 nipple options converted, however with things like this, time is always a factor.

I am pleased to say though that I have updated the vString Fusion Petites, Naturals, Saline, Silicone, Helium and Stars with multiple nipple options.
You get the Original Flat Style nipple, the Large nipple, the Fat Nipple, and the Mega Nipple (Mega not available on Petites and Naturals)

This is a free update, so simply wear your updater or visit in store for the redelivery terminal.

On a side note, it has been noted that the Silicone Jiggler breasts had issues over their UV Mapping. I have tried repeatedly to fix this issues without success however after getting rather aggressive with them, they are now completely reworked and perfectly symmetrical once more.

Here is the piccies...